Hours of operation
Our hours of operation are Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm EST. This includes phone calls and emails. You can call or email us anytime, but these are the hours when we will be responding.
Support requests and reasonable use
Support must be requested through the proper channel to be received and responded to in a timely fashion. Each request will be evaluated and set an estimated time. The effort required for development is exclusively determined by U7 management. For work outside of the scope of the service, U7 management may provide a quote for service.
U7 provides no guarantee either express or implied on the timeframe of when a support request can or will be resolved. Your requests are subject to approval by U7 management or by its assigned agent.
Support requests, bug reports, issues with the website, feedback, or change requests must all be sent to email@example.com@u7solutions.com. If you email anyone on the team directly, the response rate is not guaranteed and when we do respond, we will direct you to use the proper channel.
Nature of requests
Requests should fall within the following categories:
- Styling elements with CSS
- Content population & image manipulation
- Creation of basic graphics (e.g. buttons, banners, etc.)
- Web consulting (advice and support)
- Plugin installation and configuration
- If you are unsure about if a request meets the criteria, submit it as a ticket to our support system and we will let you know.
- Monthly fees start on the day your CMS is installed during the development cycle and are due at beginning of each period. Go-live is simply a transition of domain name and does not constitute the beginning of the monthly services. We must support and maintain all websites whether their are considered live or in development.
- Invoices for website design, digital marketing services, or business tool setup must be paid following the agreed upon payment schedule. Failure to meet an invoice due date will result in a haltage of work until payment is made.
- Monthly service invoices must be paid prior to the support period, whether you are on monthly or annual invoicing. If payment is not received prior to the invoice due date, you will be contacted for payment. If payment is then not received within 7 days, the website will be placed offline until payment is received. You can request annual invoices but we strongly urge you to submit your credit card to us for monthly invoicing.
- Support will not be provided for accounts in arrears of payment.
- Cancellation requires 30 days notice, refunds are prorated.
- If sales tax is applicable, it will be added to invoices.