Investments & pricing
This breakdown will help you understand the pricing models for our services as well as website maintenance plans.
- Rate: $150/hour
- Nonprofit/partner rate: $120/hour
This rate is used for projects like websites, graphic design, or custom portal builds, where the work can be clearly scoped and the hours estimated. The scope, deliverables, timeline, and payment plan are discussed and agreed on before any work begins.
Benefits of quoted:
- Agreed upon costs with no surprises
- Flexible payments in a set number of installments
- Detailed quote and project plan that you have reviewed, discussed with us, and approved
- Rate: $130/hour
- Nonprofit/partner rate: $104/hour
The actuals rate applies when we agree to invoice for actual hours spent, at the end of a deliverable or month. This means variable costs for you, but is a good option if your requests are unpredictable or hard to quote for.
Benefits of actuals:
- Pay only for the actual time spent
- Flexible arrangement that allows us to pivot easily, no strict project plan to follow
- Minimal time needed for admin work or planning, allowing us to respond quickly to requests
- Perfect for unpredictable or ad-hoc requests
We’re on a quest to end web-induced stress
Website maintenance plans
With a maintenance plan, you can stop worrying about bugs, plugin updates, and security issues. Our maintenance plan covers:
- Security essentials
- CMS, plugin and platform updates
- Health checks & troubleshooting
*Note that hosting is handled as a third-party cost that will be paid, owned and controlled by you. We’ll simply maintain the website on your host platform. We can offer recommendations, make changes and do the related technical work.
Why choose a maintenance plan?
- Ensure your security patches, SSL certificate, domain name, plugins and platform updates are updated regularly
- Benefit from our tried and tested best practices for website security and spam reduction
- Monitor and improve the overall health of your site with our experts verifications and recommendations
- Consult with us any time if you have questions or additional support requests
Maintenance Plan Onboarding and Add-Ons
If we built your website from scratch, onboarding fees are waived. Otherwise, there is a one time $299 onboarding fee for websites we inherit.
In addition to our baseline maintenance plans above, your website may require add-ons for specialized features. These are sometimes optional but are more often required and prescriptive.
To handle online payments through a third-party gateway.
A built in portal to use for an employee intranet, custom staff features, or membership online.
Your site is actually more than one website with shared data, but separate online identities.
Billing and Cancellations
For maintenance plans, we require first and last month's payment up front, but prefer an annual payment. You may cancel your plan at any time. Upon cancellation we will hand over control of all your website and all assets such as domain name, third-party accounts, database, or files. You may also upgrade or downgrade your plan anytime with 30 days notice.