Portfolio: CHEO Dream of a LifetimeHome, Non-Profit, Websites
The original Dream of a Lifetime website had an outdated design, sub-optimal user experience, and slow page loading. The website needed to be developed in three phases. The first to build awareness about the lottery, the second to push ticket sales, and the third to announce winners. Each phase had strict deadlines that could not be missed.
We worked closely with Nexus Digital to provide the following solutions:
- Project Planning: Prepared a three phase project plan with Nexus Digital and the client: 1- build awareness, 2- encourage people to buy tickets, 3- closing of contest and announcement of winners.
- Information Architecture: Worked closely with Nexus Digital and our client's site map to develop an architecture solution.
- User experience/interface: Updated a variety of elements on the client's website, such as the main navigation, in order to make the website more user friendly.
- SEO: Performed on page optimizations for the website's homepage and trained the client on best on page SEO practices.
- Web Development: Developed the website using Gatsby to improve the site speed, and delivered the development within the three phases.
Samples of our work
- We were able to meet the strict deadlines of phase 1 and 2.
- Ticket sales surpassed the first day of the lottery last year.
- The website had 15,000 visitors the first day of the website launch.
- The virtual tour had 17,000 visits on the first day of it's launch.
- Website traffic is up 30% over last year.
Powered by WordPress and Elementor in the background.
Partnership with Nexus Digital
We worked closely with Nexus Digital on this project to produce a beautiful website for CHEO Dream of a Lifetime. Nexus Digital is a complete full-service end-to-end digital marketing agency. Nexus Digital fuses technology with an innovative strategy in a cohesive collaborative manner.
Thank you to U7 Solutions for partnering with us on the CHEO Dream of a Lifetime website by taking on the development of the website. The team at U7 architected a leading edge platform with WordPress on the back-end and Gatsty on the front-end. They were able to bring to life the new design and empower the client with an easy-to-use content admin experience. Looking forward to future collaboration!
Over the last 11 years, we have provided services to 256 client websites. Many clients bring their existing websites to us for help or bring us in for consulting services, but 125 of them were designed, built, and launched by us!