On-demand Web Development Services
Small jobsThings you could do yourself but don’t have time.
Do you need to updates some images or content, post a blog post, or create a new page on your website?
- Create new pages as placeholders
- Publishing blog posts
- Create or edit menu links
- Update or post content to any page
- Improve the formatting of a page
- Optimize images
- Adjust an image size or position
- Upload an image
- Check Google indexing
Big jobsUm. I’m not a web developer, can you help?
Websites can often use facelifts, or need new features, but don’t need to be completely rebuilt. We can make these changes or improvements to your site.
- Improve the way my website looks
- Put a new paint job on it (new theme/skin)
- Make my website mobile responsive
- Add a new feature or functionality
- Re-organize pages and/or menu items
- Build a members only area on to my website
- Configure or install a plugin
- Set up or fix issues with multilingualism
- Solve alignment issues
- Make changes to the header, sidebar, or footer
Client SupportFor clients on our Website Management Plan
Support requests can be requested via e-mail using our online contact form or by logging into our client portal. Each email request triggers a support ticket and ensures your request gets looked at promptly and is tracked and managed properly. Telephone support is available as well.
Are you a marketing agency looking to add technical expertise to your team?
White label services at a 25% margin. Let's work together in a complimentary capacity.