Portfolio: Skills CanadaWebsites
About the client
• Research phase included SEO keyword research & SERP, consultation and advice regarding CMS choice, analytics research, heuristics evaluation, user experience research, Information architecture, and a nav plan.
• Desigh phase included content planning and directions, wireframes, mockups, and a style guide
• Build phase covered 7 unique post types, page building and post building, custom email automations, and a multilingual interface
• Launch phase covered a rigorous testing and migration to a new server
• Many training videos were produced to educate the client's team on how to manage and review content
Samples of our work
We ensured that the site's navigation was helpful and easy to navigate for Skills Canada's primary users.
Skills Canada Career Explorer Map
The Skills Canada Career explorer is an interactive map meant to centralize information about educational institutions across the country. The primary goal is to help encourage and support the choice of a skilled career in trades and technologies to youth and their communities. The map allows users to filter educational institutions across the country by desired salary, skill area, or sector to find a suitable option to kick start their career.
Custom Post Types
Wordpress comes with standard post types such as blog post and pages. Instead of including information about competition events, programs, and other sections of the site as pages, we create custom post types. These post types are structured in a way that ensures a seamless front-end experience, centralizes the content on the back-end and simplifies the uploading work.
U7 Solutions has provided services to hundreds of clients for their website and marketing needs. We have experience working with multiple industries, technologies, and online needs. Have a peak at our different projects to see how our team may be able to assist you with your goals.