About the Client
The Canadian Paint and Coatings Association is one of the oldest not-for-profit industry associations, and is the only trade association representing the specific interests of the coatings industry in Canada. CPCA represents Canada’s leading paint and coatings manufacturers and their industry suppliers in the primary product categories of architectural paints, industrial finishes and automotive coatings.
CPCA had a goal of modernizing the way their membership interacted with them online. They were seeking to streamline access to content by organizing it relative to the specific industry issues in which they engaged, and create an online HUB and member portal that would revolutionize access to regulatory information and issues management for their members. U7 collaborated with CPCA’s Director of Graphic Design and Digital Communication in the development and deployment of this project.
The Solutions Provided
We provided the following solutions:
- Project Planning: Prepared a detailed project plan based on the UI/UX strategy provided including all tasks, development, testing, and deployment of the product using a collaborative approach and working closely with our client.
- Information Architecture: Worked closely with our client's site map to develop a holistic architecture solution.
- SEO: Conducted a full SEO Audit and worked collaboratively with CPCA to define the best strategy and use of keywords.
- Web Development: Developed the front-end of the website and the membership portal including user login, account pages, security settings & web-based communications based on the UI/UX strategy provided.
- Hosting & Support: Continue to provide website hosting including the launch, maintenance, and regular updating of security settings, plugins, and site features and functions as and when needed.
The Canadian Paint and Coatings Association's website is now modernized and up to date, with an efficient portal for their members.