Portfolio: RVezyEcommerce, Websites
The owners wanted to be the first to market their company's concept, and they needed a modern and intuitive website to sell their services.
We provided the following solutions:
- Built the MVP (minimum viable product) in 6 weeks
- Added a booking system and availability calendar for RV rentals
- Computed pricing details based on a variety of different factors (number of days, season, etc.)
- Built in all the email notifications for RV renters/owners
- Translated the website into French to tap into the Quebec market
Samples of our work
Following the webiste updates and member portal build that U7 implemented for RVezy, the company had 200 RV owners registered, and over 500 RV bookings on their website within the first year.
RVezy on Dragon's Den
The founders of RVezy went on Dragon's Den to promote their platform and build brand awareness.
U7 was the original architect and developers behind the first version of the RVezy website. By working with U7 Solutions we were able to be the first to market in our industry in Canada with a rapid MVP and within 6 months later launch the first functional version of our website in both official languages. We managed to sign up over 200 RV owners and processed over 500 bookings within the first year and auditioned on Dragon’s Den where we struck a deal!
Over the last 11 years, we have provided services to 256 client websites. Many clients bring their existing websites to us for help or bring us in for consulting services, but 125 of them were designed, built, and launched by us!