Portfolio: CHEO Dream of a LifetimeHome, Non-Profit, Websites
- Project Planning: Prepared a three phase project plan with Nexus Digital and the client: 1- build awareness, 2- encourage people to buy tickets, 3- closing of contest and announcement of winners.
- Information Architecture: Worked closely with Nexus Digital and our client's site map to develop an architecture solution.
- User experience/interface: Updated a variety of elements on the client's website, such as the main navigation, in order to make the website more user friendly.
- SEO: Performed on page optimizations for the website's homepage and trained the client on best on page SEO practices.
- Web Development: Developed the website using Gatsby to improve the site speed, and delivered the development within the three phases.
• Ticket sales surpassed the first day of the lottery last year
• The website had 15,000 visitors the first day of the website launch
• The virtual tour had 17,000 visits on the first day of it's launch
• Website traffic is up 30% over last year
Samples of our work
Partnership with Nexus Digital
Thank you to U7 Solutions for partnering with us on the CHEO Dream of a Lifetime website by taking on the development of the website. The team at U7 architected a leading edge platform with WordPress on the back-end and Gatsty on the front-end. They were able to bring to life the new design and empower the client with an easy-to-use content admin experience. Looking forward to future collaboration!
U7 Solutions has provided services to hundreds of clients for their website and marketing needs. We have experience working with multiple industries, technologies, and online needs. Have a peak at our different projects to see how our team may be able to assist you with your goals!